Thursday, February 23, 2012

Protein+Veggie-Sugar = Crazy Bi@t#


Simple math people.  Protein + Veggie - Sugar = Craycray AND add the end of the term AND the fly by the seat of our pants decision to gut our master bedroom and bath AND that whole "we're only going to drink alcohol twice a month" DUMB decision and well.........you get this




My cravings are so cyclical <----- Duh! I'm a woman, WTF isn't cyclical.  When I first started to eat clean, it was semi easy to stick to the plan with proper planning because I felt so much better.  I learned pretty quickly that carb infested "fast food" type items made me feel horrible. But there are times I just want sugar, plain white sugar and at this time of the year preferrably in the form of Starburst Jellybeans in either Tropical, Crazy, or even Original.

Anyway......if you come across me staring at the 2 for $5 bags of these at Kroger, just walk on by, give me my moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment